Social Media Moderator and Newsletter Writer
The Social Media Moderator and Newsletter writer is a two part role that will involve for the implementing our client’s online community moderation strategy, monitoring and moderating of conversations and requests from audience, and promoting energy efficiency tips and products. The role will also involve managing social media campaign management for spring and fall campaigns. Writing the newsletter will involve researching and writing a monthly newsletter that will give consumers tips on energy efficient behaviours and products, encouraging them to save money by installing energy saving measures.
- Implement the online community moderation strategy and providing superior quality of customer service and support to our community
- Review and moderate conversations with the community
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails and complaints, escalating when necessary
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
- Regularly feed back insights gained from community moderation into agency team
- Write and research the monthly newsletter, including sending the newsletter to key residential audiences through a email CRM program
- Knowledge and passion for sustainability and energy efficiency a bonus!
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (HootSuite, Facebook, Twitter)
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends as and when required.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.