Director of Client Services
Are you a stubborn human being who has deep convictions and drive that others find amazing because you are driven by autonomy, mastery and purpose?
Do you love constantly improving your own learning? Do you love educating clients on a better way to do digital, ensuring that you are providing innovative thinking that drives a better triple bottom line – people, planet and performance? Do you play nice with humans and machines?
Then we want to get to know you. Kumu Agency is looking for a Director of Client Services with the potential to become a partner within the agency.
• To help identify and convert new business opportunities
• To build strong client relationships at the highest level
• To provide and consistently deliver superior levels of digital strategy and customer excellence
And More Specifically:
• Grow the vision and revenue of the agency in existing client base and new sectors
• Working with agency management team, provide regular weekly sales reporting, resource planning (to assign appropriate team members to projects, to resolve issues), recruitment of new team members
• Lead the process to write and execute client development plans for Key Client Relationships (to deliver revenue targets by client)
• Develop best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the client servicing team to share knowledge and experience
• Personally lead several Key Client Relationships.
• Seek and develop client development opportunities
• Contribute to the process to win new business and the pitch process
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
As Client Services Director you will be expected to demonstrate a range of skills and experience. Ultimately you will be responsible for the guidance and development of your clients projects, so it is essential you are a great communicator, able to inspire your team and find potential in organic and existing client relationships
You must have a proven track record in growing accounts, winning new business/pitches. You must have great campaign and sector knowledge from experiential to digital, financial services, energy and utility, sports and consumer packaged goods. Your strategic ability and insight of your clients must be second to none. At the end of the day your client is your business and you must know everything about them inside and out to enable you to solve the issue at hand and increase your client’s revenue
Required work experience:
8+ years of relevant work experience
To land this gig, send us a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what drives your passion and ideas.